Redboats School Excursions and Educational Programs
Redboats can customise an unforgettable educational activity from primary school level, right through to a tertiary level.
We can build you a program linking to VELS containing one or more of the following activities:
- Marine Science Excursions
- Snorkelling in Popes Eye (Australia’s smallest marine park)
- Swimming with the seals experience.
- South Channel Fort underground tours.
- Scuba Diving experiences and certifications.
- Outdoor Education Activities
- The early history of Port Phillip Bay and its historical and current importance to Melbourne as a city.
- Shipping movements through the rip and the practical function of the navigational system including lighthouses.
- Shipwrecks and British WW1 Submarines (we have 6 of them)
- Sullivans Bay in Sorrento as the first settlement in Victoria.
Redboats is a licenced Parks Victoria Tour Operator, is fully insured and all staff hold WWCC.
All our vessels are in survey and all certificates are provided. Our vessel Red Raider has an underwater Camera that links back to five tablets on the boat via wi-fi, ensuring that students who
do not get in the water do not miss out on all of the action. It also has a camera over the rear deck for safety.
Redboats currently operate for a number of schools and camps and can organise references about our School Excursions and Educational Programs on request.
Contact us to discuss your individual requirements. We can help you design an unforgettable educational day that ticks all the boxes. A Redboats trip is an experience that the students will be talking about for years to come.