Please see some of the changes to operating procedures on Redboats during this current period.
At the time you book, we will send you a document that you must read. Please see some of the changes below.
• Each Redboats vessel has its own limits to fall in line with govt regulations, and Redboats staff manage accordingly.
• Please only bring essentials. Preference for no bags.
• No food or drink on the boat please. That means no dim sims and no donuts from Josh.
• No spitting into masks whilst on the boat. You are welcome to do it on the surface once in the water.
• Please listen to instruction of the crew. (included but not limited to, boarding procedures, seating, disembarking)
• Please do not come if you are feeling sick or you believe your health status to be compromised.
• Please refrain from high-fiving even when you have had an awesome dive. That includes staff.
• Please make all reasonable efforts to adhere to social distancing guidelines, however, safety is primary and trumps social distancing. That includes making sure buddy checks are properly conducted.
• Although we have a record of you travelling, if you or a person in your immediate circle develop symptoms within 28 days of you being on the boat, please contact Redboats.