Redboats School Excursions and Educational Programs
RedBoats can customise an unforgettable educational activity from the primary school level, right through to a tertiary level.
We can tailor a programme to your curriculum containing one or more of the following activities:
- Marine Science Excursions
- Snorkelling in Popes Eye (Australia’s smallest marine park)
- Swimming with the seals experience.
- South Channel Fort underground tours.
- Scuba Diving experiences and certifications.
- Outdoor Education Activities
- The early history of Port Phillip Bay and its historical and current importance to Melbourne as a city.
- Shipping movements through the rip and the practical function of the navigational system including lighthouses.
- Shipwrecks and British WW1 Submarines (we have 6 of them)
- Sullivans Bay in Sorrento as the first settlement in Victoria.
RedBoats is a licenced Parks Victoria Tour Operator, is fully insured and all staff hold WWCC.